Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Matthew 5:16

I've been really wanting to make another Illistrated Verse for the past few weeks, but I haven't really known what to make. Well, two days ago, my mom and my sister and I went into Sears, and while we were cheking out, I saw a Lands End giftcard of a Lighthouse. I thought I would be able to make that in Blender. Here is the final rendering.

I think it looks alot like the gift card. I'll try to add a picture of that later. let me know if you like it!

5 comments:

Matt said...

That's nice! I like the grass particles. How did you do the light beams?

Joshua™ said...

I just used two spot lights, and turned on their halos.☺

Matt said...

Ahh, I see. That makes sense!
Did you ever get my email with a link to the lego animation video tutorial?
Did the node editor tutorial tutorial help?

Bob and Cindy Cole said...

Tag, you're it! Read the rules for the game on my blog:

www.polishedcornerstone.blogspot.
com

Bethany, your wounderful sister :)

Joshua said...

Nice work, how did you use halos like that?

Thanks,
Josh