Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tagged!

My sister, Bethany, tagged me a few days ago. The rules are to list 7 facts about yourself, and tag 7 different blogs. Okay, here I go!





  1. I have almost the entire book of Jonah memorized (NIV)


  2. I fell off a 9' pool slide and landed on concrete when I was 3 and I didn't even get a scratch


  3. One of my favorite hobbies is codes and ciphers


  4. I can move my ears


  5. I've never had stitches, broken bones, or insect sting


  6. My family is related to Jesse James


  7. As far as I know, I've never ever been in K-Mart

Okay, I can't tag 7 different blogs, because first, all my family has already been tagged by my sister. Second, I don't look at 7 different blogs! So I'm just able to tag my friend Matthew's blog.


http://www.redmoose3d.blogspot.com/


Sorry, I really only look at his blog! If there's anyone else that has a blender blog, let me know!

1 comment:

ZettaGeek said...

Hey Joshua,

Your blog has been featured at:

http://lamfammedia.blogspot.com

Be sure to take a look,

Thanks,
~ZettaGeek (Joshua)