Sunday, November 30, 2008

Update



A lot has changed since my last post. If you read my family blog regularly, you probably know we have moved (again!). And my dad has gotten a new job (with a great company!).




How was your Thanksgiving? My family had the joy of spending Thanksgiving dinner together. During the month of November, all of us would write on a little piece of paper something we are thankful for. We put them all in a bag, and during Thanksgiving dinner, we passed the bag around the table, each person reading one of the cards. We had a very memorable Thansgiving.




The next day, we got out all of our Christmas decor out of the attic, and had a great time putting up the tree. The Luke 2:14 picture I took using the christmas tree in our room (it's only 3' tall). I added the text in Blender.
Has anyone figured out the new explode modifier in Blender? I made this animation of my brothers movie making company with it.

video

C.E.O. stands for: Caleb, Emily, and Olivia, the first three actors in his first movie.

Well, I guess that bring you up to date. Let me know if you like the animation and the Christmas picture. I'll be making more Christmas pictures when it gets closer to Christmas.

4 comments:

Matt said...

Hey Josh! Nice to hear from you again! VERY nice photo! I really like it.

I just got back from Colorado about half an hour ago... We had a lot of fun with family too. :-)
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great blog! I love that animation with C.E.O. I hope you have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Great blog! You are really blessed by God. You must have great parents!

Marla said...

I really like your animation, Joshua. Your blog is good too!