Monday, March 30, 2009

Mario Brothers

Just for fun and practice, I thought I would Model a Mario in Blender. It was more of a challenge than I had originally thought. I had made a large part of it with photo assistance. My brother Caleb also gave me a lot of input as to how he should look. I may still do some more editing to it (like the hands, and the textures, etc.). Anyway, here is the picture.


I know it's no where near as good as the Mario and Luigi on "Super Mario Galaxy", but I think they look fine. I also modeled Luigi, who was not as hard, only because I just copied Mario, stretched the body, modeled a new mustache, and did some editing to the head and textures.


Let me know what you think and if there is anything you think I need to change!

NOTE:  I have modeled a much better Mario.  Click here to see the post.

2 comments:

Matt said...

I've never played Mario but they look a lot like what I've seen. You did an awesome job. Did you make them animatable? That would be even cooler! *sigh* I should make something in blender soon, before I forget everything...

zettageekblog said...

Nice model!