Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Castle


Here is a castle I modeled using the new image textures on the Spiral Graphics website. I had always wanted to make a castle in Blender, but I never could find some good image textures for the walls and towers until now. It was pretty easy to model. The hard part was putting on the UV textures it. I'm currently working on a "good guy" castle, and I'll post that when it's done. Let me know what you think!

P.S. If you don't have the link to the image textures I used, here it is:

http://www.spiralgraphics.biz/packs/index.htm

Thanks for looking!

-Joshua™

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Cool Castle! I think it looks great.




a friend ;)

Matt said...

Awesome! I like the door especially.

zettageekblog said...

Nice work on the castle!

A Gracious Home said...

That is so great. I really like the castles.