Thursday, March 24, 2011

Splashscreen Entry

After nearly two years of waiting, we are finally coming very close to the first stable release of Blender 2.5.  As with most version releases, There is a splashscreen contest that anyone can enter.  Considering that this version has been the most eagerly anticipated, I thought I would try my hand at entering.  This picture took me two weeks to make, and was harder than I expected.  The reason for the white bar on top is that this is a .PNG image, and that top part needs to be transparent.  I don't expect to win, but it is fun to participate!  Be sure to leave a comment and tell me what you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

really nice Josh. I Hope it wins! :)



~ Anonymous

Anonymous said...

Wow!! that picture is great josh. I think it is the best out of all of them:) I hope it wins!!